The Marionette Suspension is a variation on the popular tie that has been used for everything from Doll Play to Mission: Impossible style performances. With nothing but single-column ties and a few handy carabiners, you can create a sustainable, dynamic, and enjoyable harness either for self- or partner-suspension.
Graydancer will be leading the class step-by-step through the ties, and there should be ample time for everyone who wants to fly to do so. However, the ropes needed are pretty specific:
- Enough rope for a single-column tie tied around the upper torso
- Enough rope for a single-column tie tied around the hips
- Three long (approx. 7m or ~25-30ft) lengths
- Two short (~15ft) lengths
- At least four carabiners (whatever you’re comfortable using; vendors will have them available)
- A suspension ring or “bear claw” or other carabiner rig is optional but not required
This class is suitable for any body or dynamic inclination (top, bottom, etc.). Gray will provide modifications and assistance as necessary during the tie-along portion of the class.
Do you enjoy the feeling of risk, danger, or just that lovely balance where one has to simply choose between a series of bad options?
Predicament play might be for you!
MsElaine will be moderating a panel of several mischievous and playful kinksters, top, bottom, and switch as they share their own tips, tricks, caveats, safety mitigations, and evil ideas and experiences.
Then there will be time for practice, as attendees are encouraged to collaborate and come up with their own predicaments, with a prize awarded by the panelists for the “Most Predicamental.”
Finally, the panelists themselves will team up for a demo of their own for the enjoyment and inspiration of the class.